If you have a fantastic and supportive board, then the Charity Governance Awards 2017 deadline has just been extended to midnight on Monday 23rd January, 2017.
The awards, organised by The Clothworkers Company include cash awards of £5,000 to the winners.
“The Charity Governance Awards is an exciting not-for-profit initiative created to celebrate outstanding governance in charities both small and large.
We all know that effective governance makes a difference. And by sharing examples of inspirational trustees and brilliant boards we want to show how great governance and doing good go hand-in-hand.”
There are seven categories of award to be achieved…
- Board Diversity and Inclusivity
- Embracing Digital
- Embracing Opportunity and Harnessing Risk
- Improving Impact – charities with 3 paid staff or fewer (including charities with no paid staff)
- Improving Impact – charities with 4–25 paid staff
- Improving impact – charities with 26 paid staff or more
- Managing Turnaround
You can simply enter on-line on this web page. Here you will find the qualifications necessary to enter, as well as an on-line application form.